Re: ATTN: Ryan Schuermann (sorry everyone)

my e-mail is at the in the footer box..just remove that radio
in the reply e-mail address..anyways as per your question

I left the hose going to the exhaust manifold stock, and didnt
tamper with the switch. I figure ya need the pre-heat air, as
so did the german engineers =] Everything still stretched out ok.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|