No Subject

	Sorry for the confusion.  My messages got cut off on two accounts.

	1)  No when I meant header, I meant my stock dual outlet manifold (you know the cast iron one.)  I don't have a "header."
	I was so worked up about which one to get I said header.  (I still don't know which I should get!)
	I can't find a stock dual outlet anywhere.  TT told me to also look for a dual outlet off a early diesel.  I am looking..

	2) When I posted about my transmission, I failed to enter the word BAD before differential.  I took it out because it was making metal on metal scaping noises.  It is still free unless someone can tell me why I should keep it.
	By the by Shawn I live in Connecticut.
	When I bought my scirocco, I got it and the transmission that I put in as a replacement for $500!  How could I say no?

							DOM!