Re: Sidemarkers (was All Sorts of questions)

At 09:32 PM 9/20/96 +0800, you wrote:
>On 20 Sep 96 at 17:52, worth19@mail.idt.net wrote:
>
>> My '83 and my '87 have 'em and they are stock.  They only come on
>> the Karmann edition.
>
>Hmmmm......mine's a Wolfsburg.  Maybe they all have them too?

If sidemarkers are those lights that are often on european models, that are
between the front door and the front wheel well, my '83 Scirocco GTI
Wolfsburg does not have them. In fact I don't remember seeing them in the
states at all.

-czarpaul

"You're not late if you don't go."