Re: euro-rear lighting and Rieger boky kit

It constitutes placing a bulb in the stock US reflector place.

1>open trunk
2>unclip rear ligh panels (center of panel just squeeze the clips)
3>remove the 6 bolts/washers
4>pull the rear light housing off the car
5>drill out the only blocked light-housing back (they even give you a
  starter hole)
6>put a bulb in light panel..make sure its one the has the pins parallel,
  I wasted 5min trying to fit an uneven pinedbulb in.
7>replace in reverse order
8>enjoy

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco