Re: I need a 16v stock center pipe

At 12:43 PM 9/21/96 -0500, you wrote:
>-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>
>I just wanted to know if anyone knows of a junk yard with a 16v Scirocco or
>a place  to get a stock center pipe with the resonator.  Mine is all messed
>up and I can't find anyplace that sells them new.  Not many people know that
>these pipes are stainless steel.  That is why I want to stay with the stock
>pipe.  Thanks  a lot,
>Josh Clark
>--
Doesn't Techtonics carry the center piece alone?  It might be part of a kit,
but I thought they did it seperate.  New only, of course.  It would be
stainless from them.

David

             Original Equipment Marketers

   Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
   with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                Discount Store Prices.

 Techtonics, Autotech and soon to come, New Dimensions

         diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102