Euro light price

I told Josh Clark I'd go find out the price for a set of 'Euro' headlights here.  To my surprise, they're actually cheaper!  Not much, tho.  He told me DM450($304) for the lights and the mounting brackets.  And that was the dealer in town here.  Maybe they're cheaper at an auto parts store.  I'll check Monday for prices. I'd check sooner, but I  won't be around during the day tomorrow and in Germany everything is closed on Sundays.  I'll let ya know...

What's the cheapest price in the states?  So far $330 is the cheapest I've heard.

-Mike