Re: Hello from new Scirocco owner

To Josh Clark about me looking for Euro lights-(sorry, forgot to copy the question-and I trashed it by mistake)

Yeah, right, gotta find some for myself first!  :-)  Before I bought my car, it was hit in front.  The body dude, who is also who I bought the car from, could not find replacement lights for mine except the 4 square ones like yours.  If you didn't know, those 4 square headlights exist here too.  Usually you see them on the 'economy' Sciroccos. A friend found some in a junkyard but were missing the mounting thingy and the guy was still trying to sell them for the equivalent of 150 bucks!

They're hard to come by here, too, man.  Sorry!

I'm gonna check tomorrow what the price is for new.  I'll post what I find out.  It's probably more than $370, tho!

-Mike