Re: Sorry I posted to the list..../ Wolf Sport Motors

I have also mistaken the mailing list for personal E-mail adddresses, so
what I say keep it as is. (The reply line I mean)

As for the Wolf Sport Motors, I called them and at that time the only had
 The hydrolic lifter motors and they required a knock sensing ignition,
but the guy told me they get the A1 GTI motors in at the same price. You
just have to call them and keep checking.

He said they are Compression tested and are guarnteed for 100 days. They
are not guarnteed to not leak but I would have seals replaced anyways. I
am missing my A1 GTI really bad :-( \

What should I do?