RE: G60 conversions

On 30 Oct 96 at 16:25, Andre Bjorkheim wrote:

>   I have 2 numbers for Campbell Nelson Wrecking, one in Edmonds and
>   one in
> Seattle.  They are
>
>    Edmonds:  778-1131  (I think area code is 360)
>    Seattle:  524-6660  (area code 206)
>
>   They recently changed some of the area codes around here but I
>   think that those are correct.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Edmonds is area code 206.  I do a
lot of  calling aroung the area for work stuff, and I know Lynnwood
and Everett are 206, and I'm pretty sure when I call Edmonds it's
also 206.  Of course, next year they're adding some new area
codes....

BTW, I passed a red 16V on 405 north (just past 520) about 3 this
afternoon.  It wouldn't happen to be anyone on here would it?  It
looked like it had what some of you described as the euro
headlites...first time I've seen them.

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA