Re: Shocks/springs

>>Sounds fine to me.  One day you might want to upgrade to illuminas or konis,
>>but otherwise...
>>
>On the Illuminas (Tokico), I have heard from a few reliable sources that the
>shafts have broken, in everyday use!  I would not believe it if I had heard
>it from one, but three?  FYI,....

I am not refuting your statement, David, because I have heard similar
things.  However, I am *sporting* the illuminas myself, and am quite
satisfied with them.  When I whacked that curb, I did break the front
tokico, but I also bent the strut housing, so it was a forceful blow.

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus