Re: G60 conversions

        One note on the G60 conversion, if you like pulling serious RPM's,
like some people I know, the pulley conversion that is a part of that stage
III kit might not be a good idea as it will really put some wear on the
supercharger.  This is not normally a problem in the states where speeds are
realtively low, but I do know some people who might have a problem. (kinda
like myself, where life doesn't start until 5000 rpm)