Re: G60 conversions

>Id love to do the G-60 in my Rocco. $3500?!?! Geez, its half of what I have
>in my car now!!
>Maybe I will buy another MK-II and do the G-60...
>Right after my 81' S DPS winner is built! (Now I just got to find one of them.)

$3500?  Merely of a third of what's in my car, kiddies!  (a big hunk of that
is the paintjob, 2 sets of rims and 2 sets of Sp8000's, so...)  Anyway, that
seems like more of a worthwhile bump than the 2.0L conversion that I am
considering.  I start co-opping next year, so I'd have that kinda cash
sometime in late '97, early '98.  My question:  No G60's have been made
since the death of the G60 Corrado in early '92, correct?  What are the
chances of my finding a good G60 after they've been out of production for 6
years!?!?!?  Or are they being replicated?

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus