Continued ... A sad day for my Scirocco

Well everyone I finally got some pictures of my car up on my site.  I'm
sure it's fixable, but will it be reasonable is the question ?  Take a look
let me
know what you think.  Customization courtesy of the Mayor.
You xan go to my main page and link from there or just go directly here
http://www.ici.net/cust_pages/caraudio/ouch.html

Gene

We are sorry to inform you that due to cutbacks and the
  declining economy, the light at the end of the tunnel will
             be shut down ......... Have A Nice Day !