Re: Horsepower estimate

At 09:41 PM 10/28/96 +0500, you wrote:

>> I did a little research and found that the head he has is a Stage 3
>>Velocity head. It comes with the manifold fully ported and polished to match
>>the head. Its also complete with a 3 angle valve job on stock valves.
>>Thats why hes going to use that manifold with the head. It just happened to
>>be on an A-2 car was all. It will have to include the swaping over of the
>
>Actually, I believe it came from an A1--a Rabbit!  Perhaps it was modded to
>fit the rabbit?
>
>Dan?

        Ok, to the best of my knowledge, the head was purchased for a
scirocco, but set up in A2 fashion with an A2 Throttle body(the guy I'm
buying it from can get those used for $50).  It was put into a stripped down
racing rabbit after he sold his scirocco.  In the rabbit it was setup with
dual carbs and the intake manifold was put away somewhere.  What he's going
to next, I don't know, but he's selling off the suspension pieces and the
head from this rabbit.