Re: Sears SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

At 01:31 AM 10/28/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I can't stress this enough. ('nuff said)
>Kevin McGrath           |               | kevin@pelican.net
>1211 Pridgen Road I4    |
>|http://www.pelican.net/~kevin/index.html
>Myrtle Beach SC 29577   |               |Happiness is a screaming tire!

Lets be fair now. "Sears Automotive" Sucks. (Its actually a different
division from sears.)
How about a horror story about sears, shall we?
My former wife worked for a high uppity lawyer here in San Diego. He had a
case that sued Sears Die Hard Batteries for being defective. Some guy was
putting the terminals on the battery and the damn thing blew up in his face!
Brand new battery, now the guy is blind and also lost his sence of smell.
The lawyer proved that the battery was defective and won something like 2.8
mil + punative damages. Sears said they would rather pay the claims against
them as they come in, than recall all the defective batteries as well as
fixxing the problem with the batteries they are still making! They said it
was more "cost effective" that way.

Never use sears automotive. Never buy a Die Hard.

Shawn