Re: Lacking power? (and a tidbit for 16v 2.0L upgrades)

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

If you're lacking power in the 16v just let it heat up and when you take it
off the line take it to 6500rpms or so.  Anything under 3k and an 8v would
kick your ass!  It's loud and a tillte hard to get good shifting but like
the saying goes...practice makes perfect.  Of course a bigger engine would
be nice as well!  Put that short shifter to work man!
Josh Clark
BTW for those of you 16vers with asperations of 2.0L dreaminess, I just
found the add I was looking for!  Eurospec sell that European fuel injection
required for a 2.0 so getting this would be much preferable to running
Motronic (I was not looking forward to his venture)  All that is required is
changing the mass air flow sensor, distributor, warm up regulator, and fuel
lines and injectors!  It even fits on the stock air box.  Now all I need is
the block and an Oettinger head.  Anyone know a good source for Oettinger?