Re: New VW Crazy Tim

<< First of all, I extend my sympathies to all our fallen brothers and
 their 'Roccos.  I left mine at home today and we sacrificed my GF's
 Sidekick.....no one touched us!  No need risking a Rocco with the bad
 karma going around lately....... >>

I agree!  I was seriously thinking about not driving my Scirocco for a week
or so after hearing all the bad luck around here.  But, there is just one
problem, my Rabbit is nowhere NEAR road ready for me to drive!  So, I
wouldn't have another car.  Bummer.

<<  Welcome to the list Tim.  I'm not sure if admitting being associated
with Shawn and Chris is real smart, but I guess you could do worse :)
j/k guys......  >>

Thanks for the welcome!!!  Can't wait to get to know more about ya'!!!

Well, I figure that if I don't acknowledge the fact that I know those bums,
they might badmouth me or something!!  Can't have that!!  That will come
later!!!  ;-)

<<  As far as the Wolfsburg thing goes, check my sig.  F*** em if they
can't take a joke......   :=)  >>

Shawn and Chris were just about the only guys on the list that did not harass
me about the Wolfsburg thing!!!  (probably why I am still willing to talk to
them today...;-))  Us Skeerocky people has to stick togeether!!!  :-)

<<  Hopefully I'll get that antenna installed tomorrow......just got a
call from a friend wanting help  pulling a stereo tomorrow.  She'll
have to come over here if she expects help.  I want my new antenna in

What type of antenna are you going to install?  Roof mount or fender?  Just
curious since I'm new and all...

Hey Rick, what options did your Wolfsburg car come with? (just trying to see
the differences between '84 & '85)

TTYL,

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco