Re: Lacking power?

At 01:55 AM 10/27/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Mute0@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Do any of you feel like the scirocco lacks power? I know its a very dirivable
>> car and very fun but i think it lacks some power off the line and up the
>> hills.  What do you think?
>
>Here is my opinion on this. I think almost any car seems to lack power
>after you get used to driving it everyday. If your like me you just
>always want more. As for hills we don't have them here :-(
>
>I know guys with GSXRs FZRs ZX superbikes in different CCs and they say
>there not fast, Yeah right come on there just used to the power. I rode
>my old Roommates 600 Hurricane and it was quite old, but still very
>fast, but this is a VW list not motorcycles.
>--

Man thats the way it is with me. My 81's seams to get slower and slower.
Hell even my Suzuki 1100 GSXr (0-60 2.8 sec top speed 230) seams to get
slower and slower. Its a know fact that as you get firmiliar with something
your mind actually tunes to that speed or regualrity. I know that after i
drive my bike at 100+ miles per hour for more than an hour. I litterally
feel like i could kick the bike faster when i slow down to 35 MPH. I say
keep doing mods Werks fer me.