Re: What do you all do for LIGHTING?

On 26 Oct 96 at 20:56, Shawn Meze wrote:

> >Scirocco lights suck!
> >I drove my car at night for the first time and i think the low
> >beams suck! The high ones arent too good either.  Oh well, tell me
> >what you all do for extra lighting
>
> Well, your certainly Mr. "negatve" tonight! Properly alligned,
> they're just great! My high beams are killer!

My low beams suck because I haven't got around to adjusting them
properly.  At least they're better than when I got the car and the
right side was way off to the right.......blinded the poor
pedestrians and the deer on the island!  Proud to say I adjusted them
in daylight without turning them on and got em straight as can be.
They're just a little low and I figure I'll never get that lucky
making them straight again, so I intend to find a wall and do the
Bently procedure.  The high beams are just fine.

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)