Re: Lacking power?

Mute0@aol.com wrote:

> Do any of you feel like the scirocco lacks power? I know its a very dirivable
> car and very fun but i think it lacks some power off the line and up the
> hills.  What do you think?

Here is my opinion on this. I think almost any car seems to lack power
after you get used to driving it everyday. If your like me you just
always want more. As for hills we don't have them here :-(

I know guys with GSXRs FZRs ZX superbikes in different CCs and they say
there not fast, Yeah right come on there just used to the power. I rode
my old Roommates 600 Hurricane and it was quite old, but still very
fast, but this is a VW list not motorcycles.