Re: New VW Crazy Tim

<< Hey, I'm sorry I forgot all about you!  I should've told you about them
 mailing list when I discovered it! >>

Boy, that REALLY makes me feel welcome....."I forgot all about ya!"  Man,
makes me feel invisable...  ;-)  JK

WOW!!  It has been a long time!!  YEs, we were the only Scirocco guys on that
group.  I remember how some those guys got pissed because I kept referring to
my car as a "Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco"  I mean, that IS what it IS, right?
 D'ah well.

this is great talking to some old friends again!  I knew I should have joined
earlier!!!  (actually, I forgot until Shawn reminded me a couple of weeks
ago! Thanks man!)

Thanks for making me feel welcome!!!

Tim :)

'84 WOLFSBURG EDITION Scirocco (and not afraid to say it either!!!  :-))