Re: PARTS Needed

Nah, I rear ended some guy last month, and I just finally realized how
badly my lights were positioned. And the mirror got 'removed' by some
truck that sideswiped me a few months ago..its just that my car has been
in the shop from the time i hit a curb, that I have'nt had a chance to
repair those other 2 things.

Ryan
|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|