A few questions

Wow!  I'm really on a writing rampage today, ain't I?!?!?

Anyway, you all probably caught my letter to Mark Davison by accident.  This
raises a question:

Christmas is coming up, so I'm trying to get a list together.

1  Car alarms:  My car sits for up to a week at a time.  Will
certain/any/all car alarms drain the battery after a specified amount of
time if the car isn't driven?

2  I know it's been beat to death, but I want everyone's opinion on the BEST
16v Cam/Cam set.  I don't care if it's street legal.  If it loses low end, I
don't mind as long as it makes up for it BIG TIME in the high end.

Thanks for any info.

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall