Re: VW bonding gone bad :-(

At 02:45 PM 10/26/96 +0600, you wrote:
>>>If you see another Cool VW on the road, Ignore them they just get you
>>>into trouble.
>>
>>Nope, can't do it!  That would take away most of the fun of having
>>a VW!  :-)
>
>Tell me about it!  When I see another modded Vee Dub, The thumb goes up and
>the hammer goes down!  No matter how many cops are looking!
>
>Life is like the cannonball run....

True but you gotta use your head a little and consider these 3 rules of
"engagement", as I like to call it.
1) cops around? No go.
2) Lots of traffic? No go.
3) The person your running is taking alot of stupid dangerous chances? No go.

Im not saying you should or should not race on streets, im not gonna debate
that. Your all responsible adults and can decide for yourself. Im justr
saying you got to be careful when your doing something that is not
politically correct, like hot rodding a VW!
Thats all.

Shawn