Re: scca racing

Hey Rick! Seattle International Raceway (SIR) is located about 30 miles
southeast of I-5 in Kent. Call SCCA headquarters at 303-694-7222 or try your
areas director at 510-562-5578. I have not seen the schedules for next year
yet, but these guys will make sure you get one!! As for pics of the
car.......... I had to make some changes in my roll cage due to new rules
so...... I decided to strip it and repaint. Hey!.... I didn't have anything
else to do over the winter!!  Autocrossing is a great way to have a lot of
fun... I encourage ALL German car enthusiasts to get out and try it. Besides,
we've got to stick together so we can beat all of those pesky Austins and
MG's.......not to mention those cars that come from that little island
somewhere in the Pacific. LET'S GO RACING!!!!