Re: Tire pressures (and my 8v handles Great!)

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I have been driving my 83 8v pretty crazy lately and I just realized
something:  It kicks ass!  The thing is almost neutral!  I couldn't belive
it.  I have lost my rear end maybe twice without even touching the brake and
I only plow slightly around very sharp turns.  I almost find it hard to
induce understeer!  I have Yokohama A509 185/60 13" (Great cheap tire,
better than my Dunlop SP4000's) with 31 PSI front and 28 rear.  I have
consistently been hitting turns with recomended speeds of 30 at  at least
70mph. Also I kept up with my friends 16v with Tokico asdjustables and
neuspeed race springs this morning.  FUN FUN FUN!!!  One other thing:  If
anyone wants good handling on their car get the Race springs!  They handle
bumps 10 times better than the Sears crap that the former owner of car put
on.  I couldn't belive how many people said they were for Racing only and
that they would kill my car!  I actually just found a used set for $100 from
a race Rabbit.  That's $150 saved (and right into the car again of course)
I swear I've have spent over $3k on my 2 cars this year and it's all worth
it but I am probably the only one I know who would believe it.  Ah well
enough of my ranting...I just had a GREAT day of driving...Phew! Josh Clark