Help with front grill emblem and fuse box

Like the idiot I am, I have been using a cracked grill for the past year,
and finally the emblem fell out (a quick stroll through the junkyards let
me locate two fine grills for about $7 each, makes me feel so bad for not
going out and looking for one before).

Anyway, I can't stand life without an emblem, and it really is pathetic
to pay $21 to the dealer for it (especially when I bought the same part
at a VW dealership in Europe in March for $8...)

Does anybody have a chrome emblem they can spare, for a reasonable price?
Or, does anybody know of a place where I can buy one cheaply? (Copyright
laws, I think, prevent manufacturing aftermarket emblems, but one never
knows).

Also: my fusebox is acting up at the slot for the fuel pump relay.
Sometimes the car would stop, then I have to keep restarting it while
jiggling the relay until it starts. I can get a used fusebox for $25, but
I fear it might be flaky also. I have been told there is are aftermarket
suppliers for fuseboxes. Does anybody have any info on that?

Thanks,
	Ilias