Re: Prices on corbeau (sp?) seating

I saw the ad for the RWS seats tonight. They're sold by Racing Wheel Services
-aren't they the guys who import Revolution wheels? anyway, what I want to
know is, do the prices include mounts? $185 for the Sport-E seems like a deal
and a half.

also, what race seats do you IT guys recommend for an early Scirocco.
obviously, I can't use a too upright design and since their is no adjustment
(besides back and forth) to these things I want to make sure I get the right
one. the seat I'm looking for must have at least 4 seatbelt holes, weigh less
than 20lbs, and cost less than $275. being able to sit in it for over an hour
or two would be nice, too.

thanks,

-Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut