Re: Scirocco For sale

At 03:31 PM 10/21/96 +0600, you wrote:

>Okay, Ya'll got me, I'm just using the estimated numbers that Autotech uses
>to sell their stuff.  So based on those numbers, K&N=5, exhaust=10-12,
>timing=2-3.  I'm missing something here. Of course I'm trying to sell the
>car so I'm using the big numbers.  On the other hand, I did notice one hell
>of a boost from the exhaust, nothing noticable from the timing just a really
>nice improvement in the throttle response.  As for the K&N, I put that on
>the car before I ever drove it, so if it improved the power, I can't tell.
>I've also got all the "maybe" power producers, like autotech plug wires,
>platimun plugs, slick 50( there was actually an audible difference in the
>sound of the engine when I put that stuff in), etc...
>
>        I'm not trying to con anyone, I just thought that was what I'd be
>producing, I'd love to dyno the engine and find out.

lets be clear here, we are'nt hinting that you are trying to con anybody. It
was your honest estimate given the numbers by the tuners. I was just
wondering if you had done other things to the engine to get the numbers and
forgot to mention it was all.
sounds like you have a nice car, why are you selling it?? You realize that
later, you'll regret it!

Shawn