Re:Shawn Meze

>>NICE DRIVING KEEP IT UP TILL YOU KILL SOME ONE OR YOUR SELF
>>AND YOUR A RACER I DONT THINK SO
>>A REAL RACER WOULD NOT RISK KILLING EVERY DAY DRIVERS
>>KEEP IT ON THE TRACK

Let's clean this up, shall we?  I can't stand to see people misuse/disregard
proper punctuation.  This guy must not have made it past the third grade.

"Nice driving.  Keep it up until you kill someone or yourself.  You're a
real racer?  I don't think that is true.  A real racer would not risk
killing everyday drivers.  Keep it on the track."

Was that so hard?  Now, some pointers:

1.  What's with the Caps Lock button?  Too much effort required to hit the
shift button?  You're probably the kinda person who won't use their blinker
to lane-shift, because you're so f*cking lazy.

2.  How 'bout some periods?  Or better yet, show some emotion through the
use of exclamation points! !! !!!!!! ! !!!  ! !!!!!!! !!! !!!!!

3.  There are a lot of compound words up there that you split up.
Concentrate!  Show some effort!

4.  Consider for a moment that....

You know what?  You're not even worth the time.  What a piece of $&*#!@^&*.

You're next diffusion of anger counts as a test grade.  Cram!  And stop
sending those STUPID "Shut up" .gif's to me and my pals.  You are queer.

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus