Subject: can't find a good map
Author:  scirocco-l@privateI.com at internet
Date:    17-10-96 8:34

I know I said I would make up a map of all the Scirocco owners, but I have
been looking and I can't find a suitable map. My roommate used to have a
copy of a cool mapping program but he deleted for some dumb ass reason.
Maybe his hard drive was getting lower than 1 GIG.

If anyone can help I appreciate it.