My absolutly amazing car ORDEAL

Ok guys TODAY the 16th of october i finally got my car back.. Thats almost 2
months after it broke!!!!
Check it out
Aug.  10  - clutch breaks while driving
aug - 20 i resolve that its the throwout bearing and buy a new one
aug 21 - go on 2 week vacation =) only happy part to this story
sept 2 - get back and take car to mechanic
sept - 4 i see the clutch absolutly destroyed and find out i have an 8v
tranny
Later on i went through absolute hell... trying every combo of clutch
disc/plate (or my mechanic rather..) Ahhh!
Then sept 22 i order a new 16v tranny from EIP for $1000
sept 29 - they finally send the damn thing
oct 8 - i get it =) 8 days later
oct - 10 they find out ... hey its an 8v! Thanks alot EIP!!
oct - 11 - I grumble alot and decide to tell my mech. to try.  Those folks at
EIP are helpful, ill give um that
oct - 14 - tranny in waiting for disc
0ct 15 disc in waiting for cable
0ct 16 its done! and im $2000 in the hole!

and thats that.  But let me tell you folks.. I had driven that car for 200 mi
before it was in the shop.  To get it back was absolute bliss.  I forgot just
how incredibly hard you have to try to make the tires squeak.  Damn thing
handles like no other! 90k miles on the clock and its body is as stiff as
ever (no roll bars cept the factory)
Anyway i can now take the BIGGEST sigh that a man has ever taken and enjoy
the hell out of my scirocco.  Tomorrow its off to buy a radio for the thing
(any suggestions for a cd player?) and a new drivers seat (hey i deserve it)
The end!!!