Re: F1 GP, last one!

---------------------------------

Way to go Damon!!    Yeah.... First British champion for (4?) years!
Oh, poor Jaques {;-) Well Won! What a way to finish... (
Sorry for being totally off-topic, but it's gotta be said! Yeah!

P.S. If you hadn't guessed, I'm English! ---------------------------------

> Date:          Fri, 11 Oct 1996 17:34:03 -0400
> From:          Frank <Lamonde@microtec.net>
> To:            Corrado-l-digest <corrado-l@teleport.com>
> Subject:       F1 GP, last one!

> Hey guys!
>
> 	Don't miss the qualifications and tomorrow night's (Eastern
> time) last F1 GP!!!! I'll be there with my new Twin-VR6 3.2 quad turbos.
> AWD, of course... don't miss me, I'll be leading the race until I blow
> up the engines... ;-)
>
> l8r!
> Have a good week-end!
> (what's happening with you, ROB??? Don't want more pix of my jacked up
> 4x4?????)
> --
> "Die scho(ö)nste Verbindung zwischen zwei Punkten ist eine Kurve."
> (The nicest distance between 2 points is a curve.)
> Frank	E-Mail : Lamonde@Microtec.net
>
> '93 Pearl Green RSR VR6 : Power cloth Recaros, Schroth belt, ATE fluid,
> Ray-Ban green tints, custom airbox, Euro front chin spoiler, AutoTech
> front stressbar, 5-brake lights, TSW Stealth/Toyo Proxes T1 215/40ZR17,
> NS Race springs/Bilstein sports, black calipers, Carbon fiber engine and
> dash covers, Carbon pads/Euro Brembo discs, P-chip, K&N filter, blue
> Euro headlights, Autolook pedal covers, HD and polyU. bushings, Mobil 1,
> removed suitcase, custom T-body/short shift kit, MOMO Competition s/w,
> and few other goodies, 30k miles, 194hp.

Jeremy R. Bromley (Events Manager, Corrado Club of G.B.)
                                      jbromley@enterprise.net