Re: The page....

Hey Mute,

This may be cheating a little but, have you tried freeware such as
Netscape Navigator Gold, or the likes ? I designed my site with Navigator
Gold and it was pretty easy.  It has templates for tables, links, etc you
name it. And best of all it's free, well sort of you do have to redownload
it when it expires.  Or have you tried Microsofts Front Page Software ?
MS just came out with a beta version of Frontpage97, another WYSIWYG
software.  I just got Frontpage 95 for my birthday (today), and it seems
even better than Navigator Gold, although from the oustset it doesn't seem
as user friendly. ( I was able to get my pages up & running with Nav. Gold
in a few hours)  i think it's just gonna' take me some time to get used to
Frontpage.  Besides as a registered user of Frontpage 95 I get a free
upgrade to Frontpage97 .... cool .

Well anyway I'm degressing, but I just thought I'd give my .02 cents

I know I know all you true HTML writers may think it's a cop out or short
cut so ... send on the flames :-)

Until Later,

Gene
--
  We are sorry to inform you that due to cutbacks and the
  declining economy, the light at the end of the tunnel will

----------
: From: Mute0@aol.com
: Ok guys thanks for sending all the gif's Im getting them up.  As for the
HTML
: guy's on the list i need help with one thing:
: I can't come up with a good desgin for the pics/info page.
: Ideally i'd want a table but i can't do that.  Then i just had a like
that
: wen't straight to a jpg (ie - <A Href "mycar.jpg"> Rus's Car </A>)
: But thats a but dry.  Then theres the subject of where should the info
go? A
: seperate page?
: Any design ideas are appreiciated!
: keep those pics/info comming!