Re: Question: Radial engines??/

>I'll save everyone alot of reading and simply say, go to the local library
>and read up on Radials and their demise as practical powerplants.
>
>Happy reading!

Ohh! Please tell me in an extream summary!
I Had a 3 HOUR arguement about this with a friend last night.  He claims that
since the work on the crank is being divided up evenly and one cylinder both
enforces the work of another and does more.. they are more efficient.  He
sited the V versus the Inline...
Just give me a reeeaaally brief summary of why they aren't praticle. Thanks