Re: All this talk got me thinkin'......hmmmmm..........

> 1 other thing: I don't have a scanner but a friend of mine is getting one
> and if any of the list people have one could you let me know?  WOW!  this is
> getting me psyched!
> Josh Clark

I work for the Digital and Applied Imaging division of Kodak,
the Advanced Development group.  If anyone would like some very nice scans
from prints or negs, I could easily arrange something. :-)  Photo-CD's anyone?
Or how about our new FlashPix format...?  If there's interest, I'll post
my corporate address.

Laytron!

==Brett