Re: can't find any spoilers at all...

> All,
>         I'm sorry to say that I can not find any Scirocco I or II front (or
> rear for that matter) spoilers at all.  I have searched all over, so these
> must be fairly rare to find anymore.  I could have sworn that I knew where
> two were for the Is, but I was wrong.  SOrry to get anyonesw hopes up.  Do
> let me know if there is anything anyone is searching for, I do have a few
> good cheap sources handy.  :)
>
> David

New Dimensions might have what you're looking for, at least their web
page has a part number and price list for several types of front/rear/side
spoilers and body moldings.  Try: http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_Prices.html

It's quite a big parts list so it might take a while to download.  They seem
to have quite a nice selection, can't really speak to the prices though.

If you're looking for factory spoilers, these probably aren't it...

"Share and Enjoy!"

==Brett