Re: wanna trade pics??

>At 08:45 AM 10/10/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Well Brett, hes not yet posted my pics I sent him 5 months ago and hasnt yet
>responded to my querry as to whether he wants them or not. I think its a
>canadian thing myself (Theres nothing wrong with that either) and theres
>just no interest from someone so far southwest. Then again, hes in the
>Canadian military and might not have even seen my pics, although he e-mailed
>me wanting to know the stats of mods to my car.........
>
>I think a Scirocco mailing list web page would be cool. Im not sure that
>enough people care to, have a picture AND have the ability to get it scanned
>or want to have their car posted on it at all.
>Still, id like to see it.
>
>One vote, "YEA".

2 votes, but I must put in a good word for the keeper of the Scirocco Web
page. It is the best WWW page I have seen dedicated to the Scirocco. I think
it would be hard to keep up with it when you are traveling.

I have written him and gotten really late replys, but he does reply
eventually. As for scanning pics someone in here was nice enough to offer
that service. I think I'll get some pics of my Scirocco as soon as I wash it.

I would like to see the car that goes with the name. Hell as long as
everybody isn't too ugly I wouldn't mind being able to put a face with the
name too.

:-)