Re: wanna trade pics??

>I think a Scirocco mailing list web page would be cool. Im not sure that
>enough people care to, have a picture AND have the ability to get it scanned
>or want to have their car posted on it at all.
>Still, id like to see it.
>
>One vote, "YEA".
>
>Shawn

Add another YEA vote for me!  Another resource would be great!  My car is
completely stock with steel wheels, so I won't be taking any pictures yet,
but if this winter goes well she will be reborn come spring!

Brandon Sommerville

"The human mind is a dangerous plaything, boys.  When it's used for evil,
watch out!  But when it's used for good, then things are much nicer."
	-The Tick