RE: Euro head lights

Good question.  They're Hella, but I don't know the watts.  I'm just
comparing the lights I have now on my Euro 89 and lights on my US 86 I had
in the states.  I much prefer the halogens in the states.  Maybe the 'Euro'
lights you buy from aftermarket companies in the states have stronger bulbs
then the stock headlights like mine do here.  Before I came here I always
heard that Euro lights were much better, too.  But then I got here...

For fun try installing relays.  It doesn't cost that much but does wonders
on even 55/60W bulbs.  I ran four Hellas on my car w55/60 H4 and 60w H1 for
about a year, then I installed three relays, and, no pun intended, day and
night difference.

Give it a shot, cheap and fun!