Re: Hi Guys....

is it a squeeking noise with poly bushings? If it is you might try the
old trick of scuffing the poly bushings with some 100 grit sand paper.
then put a thin layer of lub on the bushings before you put them back
in.  The scrapes and scuffs in the bushings will allow the lub a place to
stay till it's time to work.