Re: New Page New Page New Page....

"Tejas" is sorta the local slang or joke name for calling Texas our state
to other non-texans...since most people living outside Texas think that
the wholestate is nothing but Mexicans. Tejas is an accepted spelling for
Texas..what do you call a burrito?? thats a spanish word? does that word
not show up on your screen?

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|