Rieger Body Kits continued

Yahoo !

I just got off the phone with a very nice guy named Jeff, with EAS. At
first I though..ok...this company has a 1-800 number, all I ever get is
an answering machine, and I can't find their ads in EC..sure it's a real
company. But, they did send me the information I requested, and did a
follow-up call. I was throughly impressed with Jeff's knowledge in
body-kits, as he himself said he owned a '88 16v Rieger Scirocco for the
last 3 years. So, it looks like I'll be ordering the GTO kit, wing and
Corrado light kit within the next month...as his prices were quite
affordable. If your serious about getting some Rieger pieces for your
Scirocco, I'd recommend giving Jeff a call and see what he can do for
you. Now, I just have to find the best paint/body shop here in Houston.

Some good points about the Scirocco GTO kit

+no need for euro-bumpers
+replaces front fenders (mine are both damaged anyway!)
+recovers door (my door has scratches anyway)
+can drop the car up to 1.5"-2.0"(MAX) with kit on(good cuz i have konis)

oh..EAS can be reached at 1-800-WIDE-KIT

Ryan

ps. Hes also sending me some info on the Kerscher and Wochner Body
Kits(ie this the kit shown(resold) by Erebuni)

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|
|Pager:713-764-3467			http://www.paranet.com|