Welcome to scirocco-l!

This list is only a day old, and there aren't many people on it yet, but I
thought I'd introduce myself at any rate.

My name is Kevin Wenzel (kwenzel@privatei.com), and I created this list
because there seemed to be quite a few Scirocco owners out there that had
needs that weren't quite being met by r.a.m.v.watercooled.  The Corrado
owners have an immensely successful list (corrado-l@teleport.com) so I
thought I'd try and match that resource for the Scirocco (being the tech
director at an ISP does have its advantages).

I own an '81 Scirocco S, currently in the shop for multiple
suspension/braking upgrades (H&R springs, Bilsteins and other neat stuff).

This list can be used for just about anything Scirocco-related - with the
exception of commercial advertisements.  This doesn't mean that you can't
post a message stating that you've got a mint '87 16v dash for sale, but
it does mean that after-market houses (ND, APS etc...) are not allowed to
advertise here.  Discussions and story-swapping of both technical and
emotional nature are encouraged.

Kevin Wenzel - Director of Network Operations                   privateI, LLC
kwenzel@privateI.com                                Internet and Web Services
KB0MQM                        28.8 PPP/Shell Dialup and Private Port Accounts
                    ***  http://www.privateI.com/  ***