For Sale--rims/tires

I'm selling some rims/tires to further fund my used 2.0L shortblock
foundation.

They are what I autox'ed on last summer--3 races.

RIMS:  The rims are 15x6.5 ARE 5-star's w/ the star painted black, and the
lip left silver.  They look pretty cool.  It was an afternoon-in-the-garage
paintjob, so it's not immaculate, but they're perfect for autox, winters, or
the low-cost modifier.  I payed $200 for them last year, painted them, and
had them balanced w/ tires.  I'd like to get $200 for them again.

TIRES:  They are Dunlop SP SPORT 8000 w/ 25% tread left.  After they hit 40%,
I bought new ones and threw these on the ARE's for a few races.  They are
perfect in dry, slightly wet, or for stuff like autox.  I payed $620 for them
new, I'll take $50 for the set.

The box I have here will fit the rims but not tires.  Because of that, I'd
prefer to sell them separately, but if you want both, I could number the
tires/rims so when you remount them, you don't need to rebalance.

Buyer pays shipping, to give you an idea, I am in South Jersey.

Thanks alot,
Chris
chtaylo4@aol.com
chtaylo4@vt.edu