Re: An amature's Engine and some suspension questions...

At 03:27 AM 12/26/96 -0500, Josh Clark wrote:
>Hello all,
>I have been wondering for a while now what exactly is the difference is
>between a long block and short block with piston sizes and what the piston
>does in each of the engines.  I also would like to know what increasing the
>bore does just to be sure.  I suppose it just involves increasing the size
>diameter of the cylinder, right?

Long block - with cylinder head
Short block - no head

As far as bore, you got it.  Check the specs for different engines in your
repair manual of choice, and it will be clear :)

Miles Lott (http://www.insync.net/~milos)
KTXH Ch. 20 in Houston, TX :
Home of the Rockets!!!