Re: I wanna big throttlebody!!

> Date:          Thu, 19 Dec 1996 10:26:03 -0800 (PST)
> From:          Vigus <avigus@wsunix.wsu.edu>
> To:            "Shawn C. Meze" <trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com>
> Cc:            scirocco-l@privatei.com
> Subject:       Re: I wanna big throttlebody!!

> On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Shawn C. Meze wrote:
>
> > At 05:09 PM 12/18/96 +0000, you wrote:
> > >I love my Neuspeed throttlebody!  I would suggest for everyone to get
> > >one.  They are wonderful.  The squishy feeling I get when I open my
> > >hood and see that little beauty resting on the back of my engine is
> > >uncomparable.
>
> 	Fine, fine...Is this for a 8v or a 16v?  How much did it set you
> back, and most importantly how much power did you gain?  Would anyone else
> out there care to comment on this?
>
> 	Adam Vigus
> 	"How can you just shoot women and children?"
> 	"Easy....Ya just dont lead 'em as much"
Unfortunatly it was on the car when I bought it.  BUT mechanically
the car is stock except for a cruddy anza exhaust (just the exhuast).
 I notice a difference between the other stock 1.6 cars I have
driven.  Not a HUGE difference but the difference is there.

I believe the Neuspeed throttlebodies go for around $200.

                Jay