Pictures for gallery

If you guys might remember I was putting up a vw gallery and well, I
still am.  Except now it is a vw enthusiast page.  The address has changed but this time I am not going to
post it until its complete (for the most part).

I do need pictures of mk2 scirocco's and rabbits.  If anyone has some
please send the to me.  Send to this address otherwise you'll flood
my ptd account.
                                   volkswgn@idt.net

                           Jay

VW Scirocco 1988 16v