Re: I wanna big throttlebody!!

At 05:05 PM 12/18/96 -0500, you wrote:

>If you don't mind MY saying: GET A THROTTLE BODY! =)  They're great!
>Josh Clark

I dont mind you saying it, not one bit. My point being, putting on a
bigger throttlebody will produce NO performance gains on a bone stock
Scirocco. So this helpful advice might save someone the unpleasantries
of laying out the loot for a throttlebody and then be dissapointed in
the results. Its as simple as that.

Thats not to say im against installing one period. Everybody wants to
build their cars for as little money as possible. Everybody is on a
budget. Getting more bang for the buck is what everybody wants, right?
Thats basic VW enthusiast programming.

Shawn