Re: Dents in almost every Scirocco

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996 brideaud@woods.uml.edu wrote:

> Hi'
>
> I just got my Scirocco.  While shopping, I noticed that like 2 out of 3 Sciroccos
 I looked at had a dent on the drivers side between the door and the rear wheel.  Is it just me?  I looked at nearly a dozzen cars.  (the car I bought has the dent too)

> Just wondering
>
> -Dan Brideau

funny you metion it....my 79 rust roccet has cracked bondo from an old
dent there too.....kinda wierd....its the Scirocco Gods at work....

I\Iight Shado\/\/